Mediagraphy - Discography - Trackography - Videography - Gigography - Biography - Chronology

15 October 2014

Still Crazy After All These Years

Album: My World, Warner Bros 26735 (CD), WE 833 (vinyl), March 1993.

Recorded at Rat Cherokee, House of Soul, Capitol, Summa, Studio Ultimo, Clinton Recording Studio B, and Peter Rafelson Studio. Arranged by Jeremy Lubbock. For the names of the session musicians, follow the link to the album description, above.

About Paul Simon's Still Crazy After All These Years Ray told writer David Ritz, "Still Crazy fit me fine, especially the part that says, ‘I'm not the kind of man who tends to socialize / I seem to lean on old familiar ways.' That's me."

Album:


Newport 1993:


Live:
'93 TV Hall
'93 LC Newport
'93 LC Leverkusen
'93 LC Newport
'97 LC WolfTrap
'97 LC Saratoga

No comments :

Post a Comment