Mediagraphy - Discography - Trackography - Videography - Gigography - Biography - Chronology

25 January 2010

Ray Charles (aka Hallelujah I Love Her So) (1957)

  1. Ain’t That Love?
  2. Drown In My Own Tears
  3. Come Back Baby
  4. Sinner’s Prayer
  5. Funny (But I Still Love You)
  6. Losing Hand
  7. A Fool For You
  8. Hallelujah I Love Her So
  9. Mess Around
  10. This Little Girl Of Mine
  11. Mary Ann
  12. Greenbacks
  13. Don’t You Know
  14. I’ve Got A Woman
Ray’s debut album was a compilation of hit singles. Four of them had reached Number One on the R&B singles charts: I've Got A Woman, A Fool For You, Mary Ann, and Drown In My Own Tears. Released as Ray Charles in 1957, and re-issued in 1962 as Hallelujah I Love Her So.
Atlantic 8006, June 1957.

(The "RR | rock & roll" logo in the top left corner was an Atlantic imprint for a series of compilations).

No comments :

Post a Comment