Mediagraphy - Discography - Trackography - Videography - Gigography - Biography - Chronology

08 March 2010

Live In Greenville (1995)

'Artwork' for the digital bootleg.
A decent tape of the concert on 28 June 1995 at the Peace Center in Greenville (SC) is circulating among collectors. The setlist (with obvious corrections) was:
  1. Untitled instrumental (Ray Charles Orchestra)
  2. Intro RC
  3. The Bright Lights And You Girl
  4. Busted  
  5. Georgia On My Mind 
  6. Mississippi Mud  
  7. Just For A Thrill 
  8. Teardrops From My Eyes  
  9. Yours  
  10. Stranger In My Own Home Town
  11. A Song For You
  12. Intro Raelettes (by RC)
  13. I Want Your Love (The Raelettes) 
  14. All I Need  (The Raelettes) 
  15. Don't Change On Me (The Raelettes)   
  16. I Can't Stop Loving You  
  17. I Believe To My Soul
  18. What'd I Say  
  19. Outro 

No comments :

Post a Comment